Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cheat Day!

If I had half a brain...I wouldn't have a cheat day since I ate like crap-ola yesterday. BUT...I'm going to anyway!! although...I don't foresee it as being too over the top. I usually start my Saturday off with Krispy Kreme...and didn't get any last night..so no donuts. I did promise the kids pizza for dinner tonight. I don't know what the afternoon will bring...shouldn't be too bad. actually, I'm not feeling too desperate (for "bad" food) since I ate so "good" yesterday. LOL

So, that didn't last long...

Breakfast
1 chicken strip--3 fries--2 sips coke

Lunch (cracker barrell)
rueben
steak fries
carrot cake

snack
5 swedish fish

Dinner
3 pcs stuffed crust pizza
4 boneless wings

snack
chocolate m&m cookie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

LOL, you crack me up! Actually what's kind of pathetic is I totally followed and understood your rationale.

I'm about to go weigh this morning...I hope I'm down a little bit!

Then I want breakfast at IHOP.