Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weighing in - C

I'm at 197! I finally got rid of that stupid 4-5 pounds of birthday/water weight! Yay! Here's to lower numbers from here out!

Yikes...I just went to see what my last weigh-in was, so I could figure out my amount lost for this week...and I hadn't officially weighed-in since the day before my birthday! 9/21! Dang! That weigh-in was 198 lbs. And then I was up 5 lbs. And then I lost 1 lb. And now I'm at 197.

Sooo...I guess my weekly weight lost is...5 lbs, but it's that dumb weight from my birthday.

My total weight loss is 13 lbs!

I'm not counting points today, but I'm still gonna write down what I eat...

Breakfast/Lunch (IHOP):
2 pancakes (4 pts.) w/butter (1 pt.) & boysenberry syrup
2 bacon
2 eggs 4pts.
hash browns

Snack:
EIGHT thin mint cookies (I know this is 6 pts.)

Must be a cookie kind of day:

Snack #2:
3 All About cookies 5 pts.

2 comments:

Donetta said...

Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Good job on the loss. I too am in the process of loss.

Tricia said...

congrats on losing that pesky birthday weight and an extra lb! That is an awesome loss for a week!!