Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday Fair

We took the kids to the county fair! You know what that means!! FAIR FOOD!!! I did ok. the worst thing I ate is fried pickles. LOL I did NOT eat the funnel cake, fried oreos, fried snickers, or fried twinkie I wanted to eat!~ so..go me! HA!

Breakfast
fruit and walnut bowl (mcD's)--6 pts
water

(I'm guessing on the lunch and snack based ont he nutritional info I found on the internet and adding a point. hopefully, it's close)
Lunch
chicken sandwich--8 pts
fries--5 pts
diet pepsi
Total--13 pts

snack
fried pickles--4 pts
Total--4 pts

Dinner
2 Fresco style Ranchero chicken soft tacos--5 pts
1 bean burrito--6 points
Total--11points

Daily total--34 points

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Ooooh, the fair! You totally rock if you didn't get funnel cakes, lol! Those are my favorite EVER! Sounds like you did a great job!