Saturday, September 1, 2007

Saturday Food

"Brunch"
1 c chili--5 pts
1/2 c corn chips--4 pts
FF cheese--1 pts
Total--10 pts


So, I had brunch and then 2 hours later went out to lunch with my mom. LOL She and her husband have seperated and he moved out very quickly yesterday--he moved to FLORIDA. So..she needed some girl time. We went to Olive Garden and I ATE..I'm not even going to attempt to count the points I consumed. We'll just call it my cheat meal---and I'm eating the leftovers for dinner. LOL

2 comments:

Cindy said...

LOL! You go with your bad self! Sometimes you just gotta eat. (Remember to drink your water, though....)

I'm sorry about your mom's husband, although I do know there were some problems there. Is she OK?

Tricia said...

she's ok. She said she is very conflicted...like she feels a major sense of relief and at the same time a lot of sadness. I told her that I imagine what she is feeling is very normal...of course you miss the "good" and are relieved the "bad" is over.

We just went and had frozen custard. I have been drinking water ALL day.