Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday food--T

Well, I think I decided I am going to up my calorie intake a little, I was really miserable yesterday. So, I think I am going to try 140 cal 10 times a day. We'll see how I feel on that....

I woke up with a stupid headache today..hopefully, it doesn't hang on long..no time for that nonsense!

-english muffin w/ butter
-2 string cheese & pickle
-1/2 chicken salad (egg,chicken,lt. mayo,celery,gr.onion)sandwich-celery & gr. onion
-chips & salsa
-granola bar & raisins
-BIG salad w/"free" veggies, litte bit of egg, cottage cheese, ham and FF Ranch. YUM!
-granola bar & pudding
-egg, bacon, 1/2 english muffin
-few snack size pickles and 2 oreos

middle of the day check in: I am feeling better today. I had a rough morning with a migraine and being nauseous..but I plugged along and the pain is gone and I feel good. Not starving..I'm not FULL..but I am ok. :)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're feeling better and that your headache went away! That's fabulous!

Tell me what kind of string cheese you got, that you can have 2? Mine are 80 calories...no fair! LOL!

Your chicken salad sounds good!

Tricia said...

it's light string cheese and they are 60 cal each. it kinda tasted gross. Actually..the 2nd one was better than the first. LOL

Cindy said...

Ewwww, pickles and Oreos...nice snack choice, lmaopmp!

Tricia said...

I knew you would like that! ROFL