Saturday, January 26, 2008

Official weigh-in

My weigh-in day has ALWAYS been Saturday, so I decided to stick with that!

I'm down 4 lbs since Tuesday! Yay!

Total loss: 14 lbs!

Food today:

Shared 1 scrambled egg and cheese w/Shannon
string cheese
1 Zaxby's chicken finger
1 pb brownie (1-1/2 inch square)...at recital
apple
1 choc. chip cookie
UM...big old Italian dinner (out to celebrate Shan's big day)
Ice cream at Sonic

OK, so I went off this evening. But really I have no guilt. My metabolism has been revved up all week, so I anticipate that it'll zip through this big dinner in no time. I reeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to celebrate with Shan...so I did!

(And Yes, I brought snacks in my purse!)

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is awesome! I am so proud of you! You deserved that celebration dinner with Shan. I'm sure it'll have no adverse effects to your weight loss. :)