Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lots of news!

So I weighed in this morning, since it's Saturday, and that's the day we've always weighed in. I weighed 200 lbs. even...so I've lost 2 lbs. since I started up again! Yay! Total lost 11 lbs.

I did 2 miles of Walk Away the Pounds (WATP) this morning. My thighs were actually still sore from my Biggest Loser workout, and doing WATP made them feel better! Wasn't expecting that, but I'm all for it, lol!

And then! Tonight...we bought an elliptical machine! It's freakin' awesome. Patrick really needs some exercise that he can do without hurting himself...and this is a really good non-impact exercise that he CAN do! It will be SO good for all of us to have it! We got it all put together, but it's late now...so we'll use it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

That is so great Cindy! I am so proud of you. I hear ellipticals are great. I'm sure you will will love it with your new "getting healthy" selves!! :-)