Monday, January 28, 2008

DAY 1--6wd (tricia)

Ok...so I started and I have to say I am hungry. LOL However, my food options were limited this morning since the plan was to go grocery shopping after I dropped the kids at school, so I had 3 mini muffin tops for my first "feed". Then for my second "feed", I was in the grocery...so I ate 45 mins late. But as soon as I got in the car I had a banana. I get to eat again in 15 mins and I am thrilled. I am wondering if 1200 calories aren't going to be enough for me? I am going to stick with the 1200 for now...give it a few days and see how I feel,etc. I saw that someone on the 6WD forums eats 200 calories 10 times a day and she is losing. So, we'll see. :)

3 frozen mini muffin tops
banana
1/2 ham sandwich, 2 dill pickles
cottage cheese, wasa cracker
popcorn
granola bar
raisins
smoked sausage sauerkraut (200 cal)
oreos

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm talking to you on IM about this, but wanted to put it down here too.

First of all, I'm SO excited that you started today! But I'm so sorry you're hungry!

If you were getting 29 points on WW, that's actually 1450 cals a day. If you were losing at that amount, I think you should go back to it. If your body thinks it's "starving," you won't lose anything!

(Plus, you'll be a lot happier if you aren't hungry all the time, lol!)

Looks like you're eating good stuff!

Robin said...

i'll add my two cents in....maybe you can add more of the "free" food in several of your feeds....won't cost you any of the calories but will maybe help fill you up til the next one? or add more protein? i noticed cindy eats a lot of eggs and cheese during her day, that might be helping. i'm just full of suggestions and i haven't even begun my diet. heehee. good luck, i know you can do it!!