Friday, January 25, 2008

Food on Friday - Cindy

OK...6WD, day 4.

I didn't eat any veggies today. That's pretty bad! I did eat fruit twice though, so I guess I don't totally suck, lol! Also, I took a nap this afternoon, and missed a "feed."

We had a birthday party at school today, and I wasn't planning to eat anything, and I really didn't want to. But one of my students is pre-diabetic, and today she was being monitored, to check her numbers, etc. I had to write down exactly what she ate/drank, etc...in quantities, etc. Well, some of the cupcakes had whipped cream icing, and some...we couldn't tell! I had to eat a bit, just to figure out what it was, so I could write it on her sheet, lol!

Banana
string cheese
1/3 cupcake
pretzels
apple
HB egg
1/2 Roast Beef sand.
Crackers & Laughing Cow
Cottage Cheese

Hmmm...typing that out, I had a LOT of dairy today. I'll work on balancing that out too.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

good job. doesn't look like a lot of dairy to me. and did you only eat 9 times? LOL Yes, I'm the # of "feeds" police. LOL

Wonder how it will work for you being out and about today. Did you pack snacks in your purse??